Sunday, August 1, 2010

BlackPad - iPad jelmaan Blackberry

Gadgets ! Some people go crazy over gadgets. To be honest, before this... I couldn't be bothered. 

In my early 20's..I  used to be one. I can't remember, how many times I actually change my phone....until I learned that....I can't cope up with it....hahaha...Maybe because, I don't have anything to buy at that time. Now that I have to expand my business, buying properties etc....having latest gadgets is secondary to me.




All my friends, have their own latest cool gadgets. They can actually afford buying iPhone, iPad etc. I know that many of you love your BlackBerry phones. I also know that many of you love your iPads. According to few sources I found today, BlackBerry maker Research In Motion is working on its own Blackpad tablet computer with a 9.7-inch screen.




The Blackpad could be available in November, according to the news service. Blackpad owners would use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to connect to the Internet via their BlackBerry smartphones.


Teruja sungguh dibuatnya! Macam penyakit lama nak datang semula je rasanya...hahaha. Tengok la mcm mana nanti kan? hahaha.

Maaf kerana membiarkan blog ini dalam mode PAUSE kebelakangan ini. A lots of drama happening in my life lately. First ...shocking news about my brother in law who passed away, then the health and well being of my father and my sis due to that news. Few days after that, ray pulak demam....


The craziest thing that I encountered is "how inconvenient" it is to report death to the police. How many police station yang ada di sesuatu tempat, tidak menjanjikan kemudahan untuk membuat laporan polis tentang kematian. Did you know that only selected police station can accept report concerning death? I wonder why?

Dengan kecanggihan teknologi skrg ni, it's really hard to accept that.


Ini bermakna, you must have the knowledge on which police station in your area that can accept report about death. If not, you will like a DING DONG ball looking for one.


Lessons to be learned.

Since everything is back to normal, I will be back writing stuffs here. Pada yang menunggu siri bloggernovela "Devils wears Kebaya...." (ada ke yg menunggu?), latest Wednesday ni...ray akan publish.


7 mulut cakap2 belakang:

FaizalSulaiman said...

wahh bertambah la gadget nanti:)

ok ray, faizal tunggu citer kebaya tu ok:)

iyllienaz said...

takziah to ur family..Al-Fatihah..

[r][a][y] eusouff said...

Faizal...
tgk la mcm mana nanti...hahaha ;P


iyllienaz...
thnks...

fashalolo said...

Salam takziah utk ray sekeluarga...
Mmg tertunggu2 blog ni diupdate =)

[r][a][y] eusouff said...

siapa pulak fashalolo ni?

thnks for following this blog...

Farazila said...

erm...ade je org nantikan red kebaya tue....esp lilo taw....

:)

wah ray skang ni jadi promoter yea..buat duit tamb nk raya ekh..hahaha

[r][a][y] eusouff said...

uik! Lilo

hahaha
blogger katanya kan? hahaha