Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tom Cruise - 25 Years


Tom Cruise has created an official website. Yes, dedicated to all his fans...for the very first time.

Why now? 25 years in film industry since his first film debut and also his first starring role "Risky Business".

I am a big fan of Tom Cruise. I grow up watching his film. My first was "Top Gun" and that leaves quite an impression to me about action films, being a jet fighter's pilot and lots of stuffs. Since then, I am looking forward for more of his films.


Back in 1986, there are no such thing as vcds/dvds. I am only 12 years old back then, so going to the cinema is out of the question. My dad is a proud owner of an electrical item called "VCR". Hahahaha ! He loves to record stuff on tv like wrestling, P.Ramlee's movies. With that I have the chance to watch Hollywood film by purchasing video tapes of his film.


As I grow older, with purchasing power...I bought all dvds that involves Tom Cruise and catch his film in the cinema. I even look for his films [dvds] when I went overseas.

And now, I am proud to say that I have watched all his films. Yes...ALL. So, for Tom Cruise fans out there...browse his website and check him OUT. It's a very COOL website.

scenes from Top Gun [1986]



Upcoming Film
1- "Lambs" is a Matthew Carnahan-scripted drama that consists of three interconnected storylines: Cruise as a congressman who interacts with a journalist (Streep); Redford as an idealistic professor who attempts to inspire a privileged student in his class; and a third storyline about a pair of American soldiers wounded in enemy territory, one of whom is Redford's former student." (Source)

2- "Valkyrie" Based on actual events, a plot to assassinate Hitler is unfurled during the height of WWII.." (Source)

0 mulut cakap2 belakang: