Monday, November 5, 2007

Away....



Today, I've decided to be away for a while. There are certain things that need be done pertaining to work. Also decided Amy to be in charged while I'm away....with help from the rest of VIDs and fellow Dafinites.

Work is not the only reason why I am away. Alasan lain ialah memberi peluang kepada yang lain utk menjalankan tugas and to take charge. We need leaders in DFC. Followers...ramai dan no doubt dengan kerjasama yang diberikan. They have worked hard throughout. Ini adalah cabaran yang ray berikan kepada VIDs yang sedia ada.


Ada yang mengatakan too early for me to decide such thing. As for me, no such thing. How do we know if we don't try...I have trust, they can do it ..! they have failed to notice, this is not one man show but it's a team effort.

Ada juga issue-issue lain yang x dpat ray nyatakan disini. Issue yang agak sensitif untuk dibincangkan. Bukan merajuk tapi dissapointed. The last thing I want is to end all something that we have worked hard for, tetapi berniat untuk memberi kesedaran pada individu-individu tertentu yang hanya tahu bercakap tapi tidak tahu merealisasikan dengan harapan dapat membuka mata mereka.

Few Famous Leadership Quotes :

I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. - RALPH NADER

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure: which is: Try to please everybody. - HERBERT B. SWOPE

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. - JOHN QUINCY ADAMS

When leaders take back power, when they act as heroes and saviors, they end up exhausted, overwhelmed, and deeply stressed. - MARGARET J. WHEATLEY

The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and the will to carry on. -
WALTER LIPPMAN

1 mulut cakap2 belakang: